ULTRAGAIN PRO MIC2200
High-Precision Vacuum Tube Microphone/Line Preamplifier
Tubes can really warm up a signal fast, giving it depth and character.
The two-channel BEHRINGER PRO MIC2200 injects your sound with this
timeless tone in preamp, line driver and DI box applications.
- Ultra low-noise discrete microphone/line preamplifier with hand-selected 12AX7 tube for ultra-musical sound
- Mic input stage based on discrete, conjugate transistor pair circuitry
- Ultra-wide bandwidth from 10 Hz to 200 kHz for “open” sound
- Integrated fully parametric EQs with dedicated center frequency, bandwidth and level controls
- Independent line driver for converting -10 dBV into +4 dBu pro level
- Soft-mute +48 V phantom power to avoid switch-on thumps
- Fully tunable and switchable 12 dB high-pass filter
- Switchable phase reverse for correcting phase-related problems
- Accurate 12-segment LED metering for output level
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Shielded toroidal power transformer for ultra low-noise performance
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
| Luca : 9/4/2013 2:21:04 AM
| Whoa, whoa, get out the way with that good initfmaoron.
| Nikauri : 9/4/2013 8:04:47 PM
| Son of a gun, this is so a href= http://hoanbpmcjls.com >heulpfl! /a>